Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving

English is undoubtedly one of the funniest classes of the day. Not only do my classmates and teacher make english class that much more enjoyable with constant jokes and funny arguments, but the overall content that Mr. McCarthy teaches is enjoyable and interesting. This Thanksgiving has been a bit less enjoyable, I've been sick for the entire break. However I want to give thanks to Brashana and Nayeli, my closest friends during fifth period english. 

Both are fun to be around. I'm grateful for sitting by them the first day of school. Both are very smart and funny. They encourage me when I tell them of my test in AP next period. They listen to me when I'm having a rough day. The jokes they crack cheer me up when I'm not in the mood. Group work with them both is interesting and exciting. They are great at providing needed insight on the various books and stories we read. I'm glad that I got to know Brashana and Nayeli better this year.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment