Sunday, September 7, 2014

A Bit About Me...

Hey guys! My name is Martyna Paruch. I'm currently a sophomore at Whitney Young. I'm 15 years old, almost 16. My birthday is on December 21, 1998. I graduated from Beaubien a couple years ago. I live on the north-west side of Chicago, right by Norridge. It takes me forever to get to school :( because I live so far away, however the train rides to school are always entertaining. I used to swim competitively at Shabbona Park. I even won a couple of medals while swimming either freestyle or butterfly. I don't participate in any at school activities because I do karate outside of school (3x a week for two+ hours). However I plan to join soccer this spring (hopefully I get on the team). I was born in Poland and moved to Chicago when I was one-and-a-half years old. I speak Polish and used to go to Polish school every Saturday but I "dropped-out" when I graduated from 8th grade. I enjoy listening to music. Some of my favorite artists are Ellie Goudling, Eminem, Skylar Grey, etc. I used to play the piano for almost 8 years but because I didn't practice I don't remember a thing. This summer I visited the Dominican Republic with my parents. I was a very wonderful experience, the sights were gorgeous. I hope I get to know some of you better this year and to have a memorable sophomore year!

Martyna x

No comments:

Post a Comment